4.28.2008

feeling the need to be naked



We had a fun weekend. Kelli came to visit for a couple of days. Ada got to have a sleepover at Grandpa's house and in turn, Emerson and I got to sleep in on Saturday. We only had three kids show up for our primary activity. And all three of them belonged to leaders/teachers. Not quite a success, but whatever. Yesterday we went to North Salt Lake for a baby blessing. And Ada decided to run through the mud to get away from me so we didn't get to hang out with our friends for long. But it was a good time while we were there.
Ada has acquired a new habit. When I get in the shower, she feels the need to be naked too. I didn't think she could get her shirt off, but apparently she can. I took this picture the other day, streaker in the works. Now if I could convince her that using the potty is a good thing I wouldn't be so scared about her running around naked!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Ada's face in the picture with Kelli. adorable.

dixonfamily said...

That is hilarious! Good luck with the potty training business. I wouldn't push it until she is excited about it, but then for some kids that would mean they'd wear diapers in 8th grade. I have no advice but good luck! Brynna is also a nudist and thinks being naked is awesome! I hope these girls grow out of this before they're teenagers, or we're in trouble!

Anonymous said...

Ada looks like she's up to something in that picture with me. And what am I doing? I know I was making a retarded face, but that just looks weird. Whatever. It was fun.

ANGELA said...

Such a funny picture! Sorry about your Primary party. I can totally empathize.