

We had a great weekend. Ada went to phoenix on Wednesday, which gave Emerson and I some time to work a little more and some time to play. On Friday we had an early Mothers Day celebration. We went to the temple, had dinner at a new little Italian place and went to see a movie. We saw baby mama with Tina Fey. I highly recommend it, hilarious! While Ada was in Phoenix with Grandma and Grandpa she made me a bird house for mothers day, as pictured. Sunday was a little hectic because of my primary duties, but it was fun. The nursery leaders traced all of the kids hands last week and made flowers out of them for us, also pictured. I am so grateful for a wonderful husband and an adorable daughter that love me like crazy. It always feels good to be celebrated!
6 comments:
Happy Mother's Day...a few days late! I love the bird house. So cute! Man, Ada is so tan! That would be nice. My kids look like they live in a cave. Oh well. Can't wait to see you guys in a few months!
Looks like a fun time! You and Ada look fantastic!! :)
You and Ada look so cute in that picture! Mother's day is great, isn't it. What primary calling do you have...I'm the primary secretary. I love it!
Beth I finally found you! I forgot your blog name you gave me but found it today, will you be my blog friend?-Lindsy T
Beth, Hey I didn't know you are primary president, that is awesome. We had Sis Lant, the General Primary President, visit our ward last Sunday. Your are such a cute mom!
Hey, Sorry I'm a babd friend and I don't stay in touch very good. I can't believe Ada is so big. I think she'll always be a baby to me!
Post a Comment