So, I'm not dead, even though my lack of posting may have led you to believe that. We've been on vacation the last three weeks. But we are home now. Emerson went back to work today and the kids are back in school next week so our summer really is over. I would recount our vacations for you all. But while we were in Phoenix my thyroid started acting up again and so I don't really feel well enough to sit at the computer for a long period of time, maybe it's time for Emerson to have some input :) I do have a dr's appt. on monday so we'll see what he says!
3 comments:
Sorry your thyroid is acting up...does that mean you have good news to share? ;-)
Mine all of a sudden has gone hyper from hypo and I don't know what to do. I have to find an endochronologist - however you spell that.
we need to get together with you guys again soon.
Yeah, Beth... are you preggo???
I'm sorry that you're sick. We'll be praying that you feel better soon. It was great to see you guys this summer. It will probably be another year until we can get together again. That's a bummer. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment