9.11.2008

it was strong

K, so I tried to get Emerson to post, yeah, no luck there! So last night my house started to smell funny and I thought maybe it was because it had been raining. See the grassy area behind our building gets a lot of water and not a ton of sun so sometimes it turns into a swamp. So we closed the sliding door and didn't think about it again. That is until Emerson got up this morning and said it still smelled. So I went a rampage. I took the cover off the couch, then sprayed the whole couch with oust then I thought maybe it was the chair we had just gotten from my parents house. So I took the cushions off and put them on the patio to air out then I ousted the crap out of the chair. I took the cover off of Ada's Cinderella chair, put it in the wash and stuck the chair on the patio. I could still smell it. Then as I leaned down to pick up the laundry basket that was sitting next to the rocking chair I smelled it and it was strong. It was coming from the rocking chair and my purse was sitting on the rocking chair. There was a milk from a happy meal that I had stuck in my purse on Saturday and forgotten about. So it leaked all over my purse and everything in the purse and the cushion on the rocking chair. The cushion went in the washer and my purse went in the garbage along with my wallet and about half of the stuff in my purse, notebooks, pens, chap stick, gum, all in the garbage. I really didn't need another reason to not like milk.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yuck. We should have you diagnose Mark's truck...we can't figure out where a stench in there is coming from. Maybe Oust will do the trick. :)

This Just In... said...

Eeewww