We have been pretty busy as of late. Because of basketball games, work and all of our Christmas preparations, a few things have gone neglected (this blog, house cleaning). But we have had some good times. We took Ada to the Zoo Lights last week. We went right after it snowed so the lights looked great. We had a little family get together with Emerson's parents and sisters. I went with two of my sisters and parents to see The Forgotten Carols. It is amazing how emotion that story and music holds. It seems like time is flying by faster than ever. Everyday Ada is bigger and smarter. Last week she started using the word conundrum, I have no idea where she picked it up, but I'm pretty sure she used it correctly. Everyday I feel bigger too, but at least I feel good, most of the time! I got to chaperon an anatomy class and go to the Body World exhibit, which I have been dying to do. It was totally fascinating from a scientific standpoint. But even more so from a spiritual standpoint. The way our bodies are "built" and function is a true testament of our divine heritage. It really is inspiring. We get to go to St. George this weekend to see a good friend get married. And then it's on to Christmas......full speed ahead!
12.15.2008
Busy Busy
We have been pretty busy as of late. Because of basketball games, work and all of our Christmas preparations, a few things have gone neglected (this blog, house cleaning). But we have had some good times. We took Ada to the Zoo Lights last week. We went right after it snowed so the lights looked great. We had a little family get together with Emerson's parents and sisters. I went with two of my sisters and parents to see The Forgotten Carols. It is amazing how emotion that story and music holds. It seems like time is flying by faster than ever. Everyday Ada is bigger and smarter. Last week she started using the word conundrum, I have no idea where she picked it up, but I'm pretty sure she used it correctly. Everyday I feel bigger too, but at least I feel good, most of the time! I got to chaperon an anatomy class and go to the Body World exhibit, which I have been dying to do. It was totally fascinating from a scientific standpoint. But even more so from a spiritual standpoint. The way our bodies are "built" and function is a true testament of our divine heritage. It really is inspiring. We get to go to St. George this weekend to see a good friend get married. And then it's on to Christmas......full speed ahead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cute prego!!! ha ha I'm glad I can call someone else that now! :-) where have you been? We miss you down here!!
You sure do sound busy! I can't believe that Ada is using words like conundrum!! What a little smartie! I'm so glad that you are feeling well for the most part. Hey, we got the package you sent the other day. Tracen started ripping into the presents when we weren't looking, so we had an early christmas! Thanks for all the wonderful gifts! I am so excited about the cookbook! Anyway, have a Merry Christmas!! We sure love you guys!
I am so jealous you got to go to the Body World exhibit!
Post a Comment