11.09.2009








So I'm going to blame facebook for my blogging laziness. And then I'm going to move on. :)
Today is the first day of tryouts for basketball, and so begins our three months of craziness. The girls are growing and keeping me busy (duh) and making me laugh. Ada is loving school. Chase is working on sleeping through the night. We had some family pictures taken 2 weeks ago and they turned out pretty good. I wish it had been warmer and not windy so we could have taken some outside but there is always next time!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Your girls are adorable! Those dresses are so dang cute!

Kelli said...

A few observations:
1. Your girls are too cute, good job.
2. What's Em doing holding the lighter one? Just sayin.
3. You look like Mom, more and more.

That's all.

jess dixon said...

SO freaking cute! I miss you guys!

Terrific Thomas' said...

Such a cute family. You would never know what lurks behind the smile of that Ada. J/K you have to make copies for us.

Lindsay said...

So adorable!!! Love the girls dresses. You look great!