5.03.2010

April or something like it.

Chase's crusty face and Ada's self completed puzzle. Chase loves to unload drawers and Ada's class trip to the fire station.






What's the first line of 70 % of blog posts? Something like... "We've been really busy lately", right? Well, we have been, so there. We are looking for a teaching job out of state, preferably AZ so as to stay close to family while getting paid better and being able to afford a home. So we have put our condo on the market, while still making improvements. Spring basketball is full swing so Em is gone a couple nights a week. And I am working 4 nights a week as well. Needless to say we haven't had a ton of family time. But what we do have is more money to go into savings and less debt. So we are making due with the time that we do have.
Ada has less than a month left in school :( I'm not just sad because that means my me time will be gone for a while. I know how much she enjoys it and I know that she needs the challenge and the friends. We have no kids her age that live in our complex so she loves her school friends. I'm going to talk to a kindergarten teacher to find out what we should be working on this summer so she'll be ready in the fall. I honestly don't know how she got to be so big so fast. She even has a boyfriend at school. She's not even 5 yet! And that gives me anxiety. Having to deal with boys is going to be rough on Me and Em.
Chase is a walking and talking machine. She loves dogs right now and can spot them everywhere. She makes the most hilarious crusty face! And she makes it constantly. She is already very opinionated and I have idea where she gets it from ;) She loves cheese and bananas and waffles. She doesn't like green beans or french fries but I'm sure that will change. And she only had 2 teeth. 13 months and only two teeth! Her bottom molars are coming in slowly but it would be nice to have a couple more in front too!


3 comments:

Kelli said...

So does that comment in the "comments" section regarding kissing have to do with her boyfriend? Good luck with that!!!!!

Emily said...

Oh my! That is the cutest face ever!! Wow... the kids are growing soooo fast! We gotta get together Bethany!! Let's have a party! :-)

Ann said...

Your girls are so cute. These pictures of Chase remind me of some I have of Jamie at a similar age, not the 'crusty' face part, just the cute part of course. Good luck with the job hunt, although we always hate to see any of the nieces and nephews leave the state. That pretty much nails it that we won't see them but I guess we don't get together ever anyway.