11.28.2010

The Holidays are upon us!



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. It was about 65 degrees and sunny and we had a great time with family and some yummy food! After we cleaned everything up we busted out the glue guns and the girls made wreaths. I know mine is simple but I think it turned out well! Friday morning Jamie and I braved the cold (it was 38 degrees when we got to the store) and did a little Black Friday shopping. We got PJ's for $5! We are totally decorated, after some experimentation with a glue gun and stucco we finally got our lights up and we are loving it! I'm almost done with shopping and by the end of this week I will hopefully be done with the homemade ones too :) The girls and I are going to Utah for a quick trip in 2 weeks and it'll be nice to see the snow and then come back home to the warm! 26 Days , are y'all ready?

2 comments:

Margie said...

So excited to see you! We have about 20 to 22 inches of snow in our yard right now! Love ya!

Kelli said...

I think you should tell the pilot to skip Utah and come up to Seattle. Just sayin.