We had an early christmas with Emerson's family this weekend. We wanted them to be able to celebrate Christmas with Ada and since we are going to Wyoming for Christmas this year (we went to phoenix last year), we celebrated yesterday. We went to the festival of lights like we always do and Ada thought they were really cool. Grandma and Grandpa got her a princess scooter and she is in love with it. We had our Jensen family Christmas party last night and Ada was ecstatic to see Santa. She wanted to sit on his lap the whole time. It was so nice to spend time with family. It really made it feel like Christmas.

4 comments:
I love that I never know where your family is living next! I am sad that I won't be able to see you at the baby shower, but I know that it's tough that it is so close to Christmas and everything. We came into Ruby the other night, but you weren't working :(. So we had Casey serve us like we always do... seems he is always working
Love the knee pads. Where can I get some of those?
-Kelli
Have a great Christmas! I am glad that you guys get to go home and stay for a little while!
How was the rest of your Christmas Holidays? Back to school now, huh. How's the basketball team doing?
Post a Comment