Ada has been a character lately. She got into my makeup while I was in the shower and this was her masterpiece. She begs me to put makeup on her when I put mine on. And she has started talking about school. She'll put her backpack on and tell me "Bye Mom, see you after school!" She's my little grown up! Region play began in basketball on friday and we won our first game against Hillcrest. Tomorrow we play Alta, which should be a pretty good game. Work and primary are keeping me busy along with my new goals for this year. So far so good!

4 comments:
I can't wait for Ash to get bigger and start getting in my makeup. She already loves jewelry and phones and getting her hair done. I don't know where this girly girl came from.
Great makeup job Ada! It is very fashion forward! What is with these girly girls? Brynna is always in dresses and wears a bracelet everyday. She carries a purse, and just loves pink. I am surprised she is my daughter sometimes, because I was not like that at all. They just come as they come I guess. Too funny!
Call me dumb here, but she looks like she put on war paint, not make-up. What are you teaching your child? Pretty funny. Glad to know she's keeping you entertained.
-Kelli
ada you look beautiful...
we sure do miss you guys.
yesterday I was in ada room shorty was checking out her elmo doll, then he would look around the room like he was looking for ada.
cant wait till to see you
love you grandma lovell
Post a Comment