13th floor
I have a great idea. You know how some buildings don't have a floor 13, bad luck and all that. Well, I think kids shouldn't have an age 3. I seems to me that it is a bit like floor 13. I had a really good kid, until she turned 3 and now there are some days that I think about sending her to boarding school! Do they have that for preschoolers? I know it's part of the "process", I was a psych major. But that doesn't mean I handle it any better!
5 comments:
Amen to that!! Three is a rough age for some kids. For Brynna, I think she has been at a rough age since about 15 months. I fear there won't ever be a good age with her. Oh well. I LOVE the picture of Ada wearing the beanie!! Too cute!
You know, I think Mom and Dad were on to something when they told us our kids are ten-fold what we were as a kid. Funny how we always thought moom and dad were crazy and didn't know anything when we're growing up. I still think they are crazy, but maybe they were a little smarter than we gave them credit for.
Good luck, I'll pray for you.
I don't know if that makes me feel better or worse. The past few weeks I have decided that the "terrible twos" aren't all that terrible compared to what we are experiencing. I'm already dreading what is on the horizon. At least I'm not the only one, I guess. I have to admit, with Mark home it is easy to turn her over to him - he's way more patient.
For Emerson it was when he turned 11 yrs old however we did have keyton when emerson was 3 so I might have missed the whole thing..
I am looking forward to having the 3 yr old come down here on Sun...we cant wait to see her found a new aquarium we are going to visit with her...
Love you guys hang in there this to shall pass
Grandma Lovell
But she is so adorable! And she adores you. I hope it doesn't take long to grow out of, but until it does, enjoy the happy days!
Post a Comment